Welcome to Science Meets Industry Bergen
NORCOWE's yearly offshore wind conference Science Meets Industry Bergen will address topics like Large Turbines (8-10 MW), the OBLEX-F1 measurement campaign and Reference Offshore Wind Farms. It will take place on the 15th of September in Bergen. The event is open to the public and free of charge.
The progam is available here.
- Small-scale SST perturbations for a regional ensemble weather forecast in the North Sea, by Torge Lorenz, Uni Research
- A new wind farm drag and performance model for mesoscale weather forecast codes, Henning Heiberg-Andersen, Uni Research
- Development and Testing of a Downscaled Pitch Controlled Wind Turbine, Håvard Frøland and Anita Bratbak, University of Agder
- LiDAR turbulence spectra in wind turbine wakes under different atmospheric conditions, Valerie Kumer, University of Bergen
- The Effect of Swell on Marine Atmospheric Boundary Layers, Eirik Manger, Acona Flow Technology
See who is on the participants list.
The registration for the conference is now closed. Please contact post(at)norcowe.no for information.
NORCOWE's annual offshore wind conference Science Meets Industry Bergen will in 2015 be organized in collaboration with Bergen Næringsråd (Bergen Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and with Offshore Wind Industry as official media partner. The event will take place at Hotel Grand Terminus in the center of Bergen.
The 2014 edition of SMI Bergen was a great success.
Welcome to Bergen for a great event on the 15th of September!
08. 11. 2017
Universitetet i Bergen har utarbeidet en plan for en demopark for flyt...
15. 02. 2017
NORCOWE presentations at DeepWind'17...
19. desember 2017
Philosophiae Doctor disputas...
11. januar 2018
5. april 2018
Science Meets Industry Stavanger...