EWEA Wind Power Forecasting Workshop
3. desember 2013
- 4. desember 2013
EWEA’s second technology workshop in 2013, organised in response to requests from members, focuses on technical challenges related to wind power forecasting onshore and offshore. Organised in association with the Anemos Consortium.
The workshop will cover topics including:
- The end users’ requirements
- Numerical weather prediction models
- Wind power forecasting models and operational systems
- Integrating forecasts in business processes
- How important will forecasting be at 200 GW?
A call for abstracts will be launched before end July 2013.
The workshop will take place in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
12. 12. 2018
Bergen Offshore Wind Center søker administrativ koordinator ...
10. 12. 2018
Call for abstracts for the 25th Underwater Technology Conference...
29. januar 2019
12. september 2019