ISOPE2012: Call for Papers
20. oktober 2011
The 22nd International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference Rhodes (Rodos), Greece, June 17-22, 2012.
3rd Renewable Energy & Environment Symposium
On behalf of the symposium organizing committee, we like to invite experts to the 3rd ISOPE Renewable Energy & Environment Symposium. In response to growing attention to green energy and growing sessions on offshore wind, wave, tidal, biomass energy and environment at the ISOPE conferences, ISOPE continues building a framework to expand these sessions and network by holding a full symposium. The 3rd Symposium is being organized through collaboration of efforts among university, research organization and industry. Special ISOPE room rate at 5-star Rodos Palace Hotel starts from €84 /night.
Suggested Technical Topics
• Offshore Wind Energy and Resource
• Ocean Energy and Resource; Waves, Tidal, OTEC
• Bioenergy from Ocean
• Arctic and Offshore Oil Spill & Countermeasure
• Environmental Modeling and Impact Assessment
• Coastal, Marine, Arctic & Antarctic Environment